Mid Weight Graphic Designer
The Concept Factory Pty Ltd, a well respected Creative Design Agency, near Campbelltown. We are looking for a Graphic Designer with the right balance between creativity and speed to join our team. We offer a wide range of advertising and marketing services and you will have the opportunity to work on everything from logo design to package design and social media to website design and email marketing.
We are looking for impeccable design skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to work efficiently and independently within a team environment. This role will require:
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience
- Proficiency with Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) Strong conceptual design skills
- A team player with excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve deadlines and understand client briefs
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML & Social Media Marketing advantageous
This role will involve:
- Designing marketing collateral
- Corporate ID and Branding
- Front end web design
- Ensuring projects achieve their objectives.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be an important part of our team of designers, web developers, and copy writers.
Strong design skills will be highly valued in this role. And experience of CMS systems, particularly Wordpress and CMSMS, would be an advantage. Join our relaxed and friendly working environment.
Web Developer - PHP/MySQL/CMS Dev Experience
We are looking for a developer with good CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, CMSms) skills and all-round experience in web development to join our creative team.
Design ability is not required, we already have a strong design team, but a good sense of design asthetics is advantageous.
You will be required to:
- Build a variety of web sites and applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing web sites/applications.
- Modify CMS modules & themes.
- Work to code standards.
- Create and maintain clear, concise documentation and user manuals.
- Provide support and training for clients and team members.
- Help update a company-wide knowledge base.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience with multiple CMS websites.
- Applicants must provide samples of work.
- Experience in CMS administration, development, and theme modification.
- Be capable of module integration as well as module customization.
- Be capable of site planning and defining user interfaces.
- MySQL Database management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Maintain a high level of professional standards and quality.
- Must be creative and high energy, with a strong work ethic.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Skills required in critical thinking.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- A knowledge of the Smarty templating language is advantageous.
Join our relaxed and friendly working environment.
If you feel this is the job for you please send your resume plus a portfolio or a link to online examples of work.